*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2756644-How-It-Happened
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
Chapter #1

How It Happened

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You let out a heavy sigh after you had gotten done with your "duties" of taking care of the weeds in the garden. And since you were alone you needn't have to worry about having to well "play dumb" since you were kind of Amicus's "pet". Though remembering this only made you a bit annoyed considering you weren't really brought here by your own choice after all. Though that muscle gutted wolf was about the only one that you felt you could trust. Though Neferu did seem friendly enough even though you two had only had a few interactions with one another thus far. Though with the trails ocming up within a few days you knew that both Amcius and his younger brother Cassius would be trying their best to prove which one would be the next emperor of Adastra. And of course there was Alex too who was acting as Cassius's pet, and even though his kept your secret of how smart you were so far, you couldn't help but wonder what he was really doing here. However, there was one person you didn't want to run into or interact with at all, and that was CAto since there was jsut something about him that really made you feel uneasy, though you weren't sure why that was.

However, while you sat down on one of the benches in the garden you quickly smacked your neck when felt something bite it. This caused you to yell out in slight pain while you yelled out, "Ow! What was that about?....."

You then found yourself trailing off when you thought you saw everything was starting to get bigger. Or rather you were getting smaller , or at least that's what you realized when you and the clothes you were wearing quickly shrunk down to the size of 10 inches in height. This though caused you to blink quite a few times before you yelled out, "W-What's going on?!"

Right after yelling htis out though you heard some heavy footsteps heading into the graden. And when you looked towards the inside of the castle you saw that the person who was heading into the garden was now what looked like a giant sized anthro of someone you knew. And once you got a better look at him you saw that it was.....

You have the following choices:

1. Amicus

2. Neferu

3. Cassius

4. Alex

5. Cato

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2756644-How-It-Happened