*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cassius
  2. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2762731-Cassius
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: Cassius  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cassius

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found yourself looking up and in shock upon seeing a now giant sized Cassius walking into the garden. Though you did find yourself feeling well actually a bit afraid of the lean fit white furred wolf even with his frail bones that he had since you were only ten inches in height now. And as he walked closer towards the bench you were on you heard him let out a loud huff of air before he remarked, "Where is that pet of Amicus's? What was his name again?"

Hearing this caused you to let out a heavy sigh as you figured the anthro wolf wouldn't know your name. Though you did have to admit that he never did bother to ask it from the start and it was Amicus who had to tell him your name. So you decided to put your hands up against your mouth when you yelled out, "My name is Marco!"

After these words had left your mouth you saw the wolf's right ear flick for a second to which he then said, "Oh yes, that's right it's Marco....." You then saw his eyes go wide as he added on in a panicked voice, "What a minute. Who just said?! It sounded like the human, but his voice sounded super far away for some reason. Could he be playing a trick on me? If so then it's obvious Amicus's doing."

You then found yourself freezing in place when Cassius.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2762731-Cassius