*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cato
  2. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2789805-Cato
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: Cato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cato

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found your eyes go wide and your blood run cold when you saw a now giant sized Cato walking into the garden. And when you saw the muscled gutted visior wolf get to eh bench you made sure to get close to the bushes as you knew Amicus wanted you to stay from him. And at your new current size of 10 inches you had no idea what the older male wolf would do to you. Nor did you really want to find out either.

But as you hid near the bushes you heard the advisor's voice while he asked himself out loud, "Hmm, I wonder where Amicus's pet Marco is? I assumed he'd be in the gardens tending to the weeds like he and Alex normally do. I'd like to ask him more questions, but with how slow his answers are prehaps that isn't a good idea." You then saw him cross his arms and rub his chin with right hand as he added, "Though I wouldn't put past Amicus to make him seem so...simple minded. Though I doubt he'd be that'd smart to suggest an idea for the human to go along with."

Hearing this prompted you to let out a gasp of slight worry as you thought that maybe Cato had caught on to your Amicus's plan. Sadly while you back into the bushes a bit more you found your feet spetting onto a tiny twig.

This caused you to take a hold of your right foot while you remarked, "Ow!"

Right after you did this you found yourself gasping again when you saw one of Cato's ears twitch for a second followed by him.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2789805-Cato