*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Larger than life Amicus
  2. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2757605-Larger-than-life-Amicus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: Amicus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Larger than life Amicus

    by: Sean
It took you a while to recognize the massive form other than it was dark, massive and heading right towards where you were still shocked from the whole experience that was happening to you. Panicking you darted near and then under a bush of some exotic alien flower. You were terrified and the thought of encountering one of those spiders at this size was another fear but the approaching figure who was drawing closer and closer each moment was most worrying right now.

Though your eyes were still getting used to your surroundings It was Amicus, he was the only wolf who was dark like that other than Cato but from his jaunt alone you could tell it was not the latter as Cato always walked stiffly while Amicus and the figure that was fast approaching walked with the same sense of self-assured confidence that he always had.

As he got closer it was for sure Amicus! His steps even caused the ground beneath you to shake slightly and then at that moment his large grayish-black foot paw landed right in front of your sight beyond the gap of the bush that was now your shelter. He stopped and shuffled his feet-paws around. From your crouched place under the bush, you could only see those two large paws and only his ankles.

"Where did Marco go? I know I saw him here!" His voice boomed above you as you slowly crawled to get a better view of the now giant alien wolf

Amicus was pretty large even when you were normal sized but now he was massive! These alien wolves were scary enough but now? It was getting a little too much for you and you wondered what to do, but you were scared but at the same time its Amicus! He had been good to you so far, so surely he would help you but you still were racked by fear at what was all happening
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean (UN: seandahlman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2757605-Larger-than-life-Amicus