*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2860919-Being-Noticed-By-A-Giant-Sized-Amicus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: You don't need to do anything since Amicus spots you after he squats down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Being Noticed By A Giant Sized Amicus

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
(A/N: Had to reload this chapter due it not counting as an 8th addition for some reason.)

You stayed where you wre as you calmed yourself down from what had just happened to you. Plus you knew that Amicus would help you out in anyway that he could. However, upon gaining the nerve to try to get his attention you found yourself being engulfed in the anthro wolf's shadow before you saw him blink down at you very confused as he asked, "Marco, is that you?" You just found yourself nodding in silence as the black and gray furred wolf looked even bigger then he already did while squatting down in front of you. You were picked up in one of the giant hands of the wolf and brought up to his. And once he had stood up straight again he added, "How'd you end up getting so much smaller then you already were?"

"Erm well as weird as this is going to sound. I ended up getting bite by some random bug. Then I somehow found myself shrinking down to this size clothes and all." You explained, while the anthro listened to your every word.

"Hmm, that is pretty weird....." Amicus let out, before he closed his eyes foro a second. Though this didn't last long as he just smiled down at you and went on with, "Whelp then I guess you'll be sticking with me all of the time from now. Or at least until I find someone who can get you back to your normal size."

"Oh, um, sure, that sounds okay with me, Amicus." You replied back, as a small smile formed on your face.

Once you had uttered these words you could hear and see the wolf's tail sway from side to side in happiness before he told you, "Great, glad to hear it since I have to leave soon to make my rounds to becoming the next Emperor. Now I just need to figured out where to hide you....." And so yet again the giant wolf went silence for a moment before he just grinned down at you in joy when he kept going with, "Oh, I know exactly where to hide you, Marco. And I promise that not only willl you be safe, but no one will be none the wiser that you're with me."

Hearing this prompted you to give the wolf a confused expression as you weren't sure what Amicus meant by this. Though you soon got your answer when you saw that Amicus was going to hide you in......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. between his two gigantic pecs.

2. the front part of his pants.

*Noteb*
3. the back part of his pants.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2860919-Being-Noticed-By-A-Giant-Sized-Amicus