*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Inheritance...
  2. Whose Story Is This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2313433-Some-Inheritance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: Steven - Farm Animals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Inheritance...

    by: SmittySmith
Your name is Steven, and you are irritated.

Several months ago your elderly great aunt passed away. Since you were somehow her favorite relative, she left her massive property to you. Unfortunately, that property was an old farm that was in great disarray, it was overgrown with weeds and most of the buildings had started falling apart years ago. You've spent the past few months trying to get the property in shape to be ready to sell. It was no easy task, as it was secluded far in the country and you had long since moved to the city some two hours away.

You were driving your luxury car down the highway to that property tonight. You received a call from the police about several unusual disturbances on the property around midnight Friday night. You didn't have much choice but to make the long drive to ensure that some group of unruly teenagers didn't undo all your hard work.

Finally, you reached the dark farm and pull out your flashlight to walk through the property. You don't see any unusual damage, but as you turn the corner your eyes fall upon something that is very much out of place. Some kind of enormous....space craft?! It's lights are off, but it's just sitting there in the middle of the old cow pasture. You turn to run back to your car, but hear a rustling noise and see the outline of a large, female creature examining your automobile. You abandon your car and head toward the brush. Your hands nervously grip your flashlight, but you don't dare turn it on. You try to wait patiently for the creature to leave your car so you can make your escape when suddenly, you see another large creature heading directly towards you. You have no idea if she's seen you yet, so you do your best to remain quiet.

What kind of anthro animal is it that will eventually discover you? (regardless of who finds you, the other options will make up the remainder of the crew)

You have the following choices:

1. Clydesdale - Large horse

*Noteb*
2. Arabian Horse - Smaller faster horse

3. Cow

4. Pig

5. Chicken

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2313433-Some-Inheritance