*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pig
  2. Some Inheritance...
  3. Whose Story Is This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2372761-Pig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: Pig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pig

    by: SmittySmith
As the large creature strides toward you, you see she's obviously searching and hunting for something...your best guess is that something is you! You start to get antsy as the creature draws closer and closer. As she steps into the light, your mouth drops at her incredible size. She's a huge, anthro, cow creature. Her breasts, or udders in this case, hung freely from her clothing. She had a dangerous look about her, and you weren't going to wait around for her to track you down.

Your fight or flight instinct overpowers you, and there was no way you were going to take on this alien cow woman one on one in a fight. You took off running like you'd never run before. Not toward your car, not toward the ship, just away. Branches and bush slap against your arms, legs, and even your face, but you don't care. You're not paying any attention to any obstacle in your path in your rush to get away.

That proves to be your biggest mistake. You hit a large, fleshy wall and bounce backwards before falling on your butt. You look up and see a smiling face of an intimidating pig anthro standing above you. She is apparently the creature you just ran into. She's clearly a female as she exhibits well rounded curves, although her breasts are significantly smaller than the cow's you were running from. Her hips and thighs were significantly thicker. You swallowed hard and tried to back away, but the alien creature grabbed you and stuck a needle in your neck before you could move. You feel dizzy for a moment before blacking out.

When you wake up...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2372761-Pig