*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2316396-Playing-Chicken
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: Chicken  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Playing Chicken

    by: SmittySmith
As the creature drew nearer, your eyes widened as you realized that she was an enormous, humanoid looking chicken! She didn't have much clothes on her, as her feathers covered up most of her skin, but her upper body was incredibly curvaceous and thick. It stood in stark contrast to her legs, which were fairly thin, but very very long.

"Come on out earthling! We know you're here!" she called. "Our sensors picked you up as soon as you pulled within range. You know you can't reach your transportation. Just come with us now!"

You shook nervously in your hiding place. The aliens were looking for you, and what's worse, they knew you were here! It was only a matter of time until one of them found you. But you weren't just going to sacrifice yourself to them, who knows what they had planned for you.

The huge chicken continued to taunt you.

"What's the matter human? What is it you say on your planet....are you...chicken?" the alien nearly fell to the ground in laughter at her use of the human terminology in her bad pun.

You knew you couldn't stay hidden forever, but this creature seemed particularly mean spirited. Maybe you could reveal yourself to one who would be a bit kinder? If any of them even were.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2316396-Playing-Chicken