*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clumsy Cow
  2. Some Inheritance...
  3. Whose Story Is This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2316389-Clumsy-Cow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: Cow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clumsy Cow

    by: SmittySmith
As the creature moves closer to you, you hear her complaining under her breath in a distinctly feminine voice.

"Why do we always have to be so secretive," you hear her mutter. "Always landing at midnight, always somewhere desolate, and still, no beacons. No extra light when we go searching around."

You stay as still and as quiet as possible, not wanting to be seen. She's extremely close at this point. It's all you can do to keep from dropping your flashlight and sprinting away when you truly make out her form. She looks just like a cow would on earth! Well, if a cow had learned to talk and walk on it's hind feet. The closer she got, the more you realized she had some distinctly human features. Instead of a relatively rectangular body, her body was curvaceous with a shapely ass and thick thighs. At the ends of her arms, where you would expect to see hooves, were hands. Or at least, they resembled hands covered in black gloves.

Her outfit was extremely tight, built to display her curves. It was colored purple and black as if to help her blend in with the night sky. As you observed her, you realized that her outfit had been built to allow her large udders to hang freely. But instead of drooping heavily as you might expect, they stood out firmly from her body. Their pink hue stood in sharp contrast to the darker colors of her outfit. She was clearly searching for something, but you weren't sure what her goal was. You certainly hoped it wasn't for you!

The cow woman continued her complaining, oblivious to your presence. "Just once I'd like to land at mid-day and search in the sunliiiiiiaaaah!" her complaining was cut off and replaced by a shocked shout as her leg was tangled up in some brush and she fell. Forward. Toward you.

Normally, this would have been your cue to get out of there. But her fall happened so suddenly that you were frozen in place, unable to move as you saw her large body topple toward you. Her udders seemed to grow as they filled your vision.

WHOMP!

She landed on your body, covering you completely on impact. She groaned in pain for a moment and cursed the brushes that made her fall. You struggled for air beneath her, her udders enveloping your face making oxygen inaccessible. The alien seems to feel your struggles, and her groan turns into a pleasurable moan.

"Mmmmm, well hello there. Maybe that fall was fortuitous. You were quite well hidden little earthling," she said, not bothering to lift herself off of you.

She pushed herself onto her elbows, but let her breasts still smother your face. She giggled as she felt you struggle to push them aside.

"Having some trouble little guy?" she says with a smile. "It looks like we can call the search off, you're exactly what we were looking for."

With that, she presses her chest together and lifts herself off of you, but you go with her, carried up by your head which is still caught between her massive mammeries. The cow laughs and her chest bounces, taking you along for the ride.

"These girls have been called eye catching before, but I don't think it's ever been quite so literal," she laughed, before turning and heading back to her ship.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She keeps you a secret...for now

*Noteb*
2. She calls the rest of her crew

3. You manage to squirm away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2316389-Clumsy-Cow