*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The return of an ancient evil
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1621154-The-return-of-an-ancient-evil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941103
The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.
Chapter #1

The return of an ancient evil

    by: gigawriter
Back at Sly's gang's hideout in Paris, Sly, Bentley, and Murray were working on their time machine. Well, Sly and Bentley were. Murray, the big, fat and strong, pink, pantless hippo was busy munching on a sandwich and playing video games.

Bentley, the brains of the group, was sitting in his high technical wheelchair, adjusting his glasses, as he worked on the machine, as Sly, the cunning leader, was handing the crippled turtle tools to use.

"Explain to me why we're working on this again?" Sly asked Bentley.

"Sly, I've already told you 23 times now, and I don't plan on telling you a 24th time," Bentley groaned.

"Ah, I'm just joking with you, pal," Sly laughed. "I heard the 11th time you told me. We're trying to go back in time to meet my ancestors, without messing up the space-time continuom...or something."

"Precisely. Sort of," Bentley sighed. "Alright, time to get this thing working," Bentley rolled his wheelchair over to the control panel, while his Raccoon friend followed. "So, where should we go first?"

"Hmm..." Sly thought.

"Hey, guys! Are you done yet? My fingers are about to fall off!" Murray whined, still staring at his screen, while stuffing his face.

"Well, then you should stop playing your video games for a second. Also, yes, we are done." Bentley said.

"Awesome!" Murray jumped up, and ran over to the machine, and nudged Bentley aside. "I want to visit Rioichi and get more of his Sushi!" Murray said as he started typing random stuff into the control panel.

"Murray! Stop!" Bentley yelled, but was too late, as a portal opened next to the time machine.

"Uh, Bentley?" Sly asked nervously. "Did you install something so that the time machine opens portals, instead of having to go in the van?"

"No, Sly. I did not," Bentley responded.

Just then, a familiar gold mask with a red glow, and little feathers dangling from the bottom, flew through the portal and revealed itself.

"It's the Mask of Dark Earth!" Bentley screamed. "It's back!"

"Quick!" Sly commanded, "We got to stop it before-" Sly looked back to see that it had flown out the window and escaped.

Who gets the mask?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gigawriter (UN: gigawriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gigawriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1621154-The-return-of-an-ancient-evil