*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wrath of Penelope
  2. The return of an ancient evil
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1625205-The-Wrath-of-Penelope
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941103
The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.
This choice: Penelope, who is plotting revenge against Sly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Wrath of Penelope

    by: gigawriter
Sly looked out the window to keep track of where the mask was going. It only seemed to be heading away from Sly, having no idea where it was going, just knowing that it was as far away from Sly as possible. "We got to go after that thing. Murray! Get the Van ready!"

Just outside of the Paris city borders, lied an abandoned-looking shed, which actually was where the evil, psychotic mouse sat behind hundreds of monitors, spying on the Cooper Gang, and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She saw what had happened with Bentley's time machine, and laughed at the Cooper Gang's carelessness. "Those morons really got to learn how to take care of their equipment better," she giggled, before inspecting the video again. She thought she recognized the mask somewhere, but couldn't remember that day when Bentley told her about it.

She looked back at her monitors to see that the mask was traveling towards the direction of her hideout. She paused to think, then said to herself, "I shouldn't be worrying about some 'stupid flying mask' right now. Now, where did that annoying Cooper Gang go? If Bentley and the rest of the gang are in pursuit of that thing, then I should be ready to look presentable, but also deadly." She adjusted her bra, and turned back to the monitors to look for them, not realizing that the Mask of Dark Earth had managed to get inside her hideout.

A small portion of each screen started to project a blinking red box that said: "INTRUDER ALERT!!!", and started to show a blueprint of the hideout, and highlight the area the mask had slipt into. "Ugh, stupid air vents. I knew I should have sealed those up!" Penelope groaned. "Better send security bots." But before she pressed the button to launch them, the mask all of the sudden managed to get into the room Penelpoe was in, and launch itself onto her face.

Penelope was knocked back, over her chair, and onto the floor. She got up, and looked at herself in the reflection of a monitor that was turned off to see that there was now the mask she saw earlier planted on her face, over her glasses, which were surprisingly not broken from the impact of the mask. "Oh no. This can't be good," Penelope worried. She started to try to pry the mask of with her hands, but all of the sudden, lost her grip on it, and looked again to see that the mask was no longer there. "What the-?! What is this?!" She screamed, but all of the sudden, felt a warm pleasing sensation traveling through her body. "Mmm...this feels good," Penelope sighed, as she started to slowly run her fingers along her curvy body. Then she felt her clothes start to get tight.

Penelope looked down, and noticed the ground was slightly farther away than usual. Unknown to her, Penelope has grown a few inches, and didn't even know it. She started to hear a tear, but her attention was brought away by another surge of that warm feeling, except more pleasurable than before. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, as her black boots and black gloves started to tear. Penelope noticed this through her pleasure, and her growth speeding up, but decided that she would do something about her growth after it was done. By now, she was 10 feet, and still growing. Her head hit the ceiling of her hideout, and she fell down on her ass, crushing a few computers behind her.

Now, her jumpsuit started to tear, and started to reveal her sexy, naked body (she wears no underwear). She started to rub her curvy body again, this time with her now-bare hands, as her growth, and pleasure, increased, and the number of items still intact and not crushed under her ass decreased. She moaned with ecstasy as she once again hit her head on the ceiling, now at 20 feet, and almost completely naked, except for her glasses, small red hat, and tiny yellow shreds from her jumpsuit still covering her erect nipples. She was now in too much pleasure to care that her hideout was almost completely destroyed. She was in so much pleasure by now, she couldn't control the wetness that came from her horny pussy, and started to fry the circuits of her computers.

Finally, the roof had taken all that it could, and released the naked, sexy giantess from her lab, as she now accelerated in growth. She started to stroke her bare, erect nipples, and her wet, drooling pussy, as the over-50-foot tall giantess crushed the entire shed under her gigantic ass. She screamed in pleasure, loud enough for half of the city of Paris to hear.

Sly and his gang heard it first, as they had just spotted the gigantic mouse grow to a tremendous height of 100 feet. Penelope was done growing, and could now focus on her surroundings. But she noticed that she couldn't see as well, and took off her glasses to clean them, with anything she could use. But she found out that now she could see clearly without the glasses, and tossed them aside. She looked to see Sly driving away.

What does she do now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gigawriter (UN: gigawriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gigawriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1625205-The-Wrath-of-Penelope