*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1624116-The-Return-of-Constable-Neyla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941103
The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.
This choice: Neyla, who just came through the portal too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Return of Constable Neyla

    by: gigawriter
Sly ran to the window to look to see where the Mask of Dark Earth had gone, but didn't spot any trace of it. Even after looking in every single direction he could he couldn't find it. Sly turned back to his friends. "Great. Just great. It's only a matter of time before that mask attaches itself to another victim, and then we have one angry giant poodle rampaging through Paris."

"Poodle?" Murray asked.

"It doesn't matter what it is. The point is, it's going to be giant and angry," Sly grunted. Just then Sly noticed something else was coming out of the portal. It was none other than their old now-formerly-deceased backstabber, Neyla. "Oh great. Now you're here to. Who's next? Dr. M?" Just then Sly saw a little baboon face stick out. "Ah! Ah! NO! This doesn't involve you!" Sly yelled, causing the face of Dr. M to go back through the portal.

Bentley quickly pulled out his sleep dart bow. "Give it up Neyla! You're surrounded!"

Neyla looked around to see that she was indeed surrounded. "Oh, just great. That's real fair." Neyla crossed her arms and rolled her green eyes. Just then, the mask came back, and threw itself onto Neyla's face, knocking her towards the Van. "What the hell was that?!" She growled, but then changed her tone immediately, as a mild sense of pleasure began to course through her. "Mmmm. That feels good." She said, as she started to slowly grow.

"Oh no," Sly said. "We got to pry that mask off her, NOW!" Sly yelled, as he and Murray ran over to her. Neyla quickly noticed this stood right up, and kicked Sly away, and whipped Murray with her whip, then kick him over as well, then jumped on top of the Van.

"I don't think so, Cooper Gang," Neyla bloated. "This feels too good to give up, whatever it is."

"Sorry, to disappoint you, but that mask has GOT to come off," Bentley said, right before he had two robotic arms from his wheelchair come out and grab onto the edge of the mask, causing Neyla to try to remove the arms, to no avail. "Gotcha!" But before Bentley could activate the prying operation, he noticed that the mask started disappearing. "What the-!" Bentley yelled, baffled, as the arms lost their grip on the mask, and was no longer retrievable. "This is NOT good."

Neyla was then overcome with a slightly more pleasurable feeling in her body, as she started to inch up in height. Neyla couldn't help but moan under her breath, but then realized that her clothes were getting tighter. But, the more tight they became, the more pleasure she felt. Her boots were the first to go, as they were torn open from the inside, then crushed underneath her growing, purple-striped foot. She fell back onto her butt, still on top of the van. She moaned a bit louder, as the growth accelerated, and her mini-skirt became even more and more mini, as it inched up her thighs. She started to feel warmer as her pleasure increased, so she took off her hijab (hood thing) to reveal her long black hair. At 10 feet, she had hit the ceiling, and was putting increasing pressure on the gang's van.

Sly and the others decided to run for it, as it looked like she wouldn't stop growing anytime soon. They ran away from the safe house, and into the city of Paris. All the while, at 12 feet, Neyla had brought too much pressure onto the van, also thanks to the pressure that the ceiling was pushing down on Neyla with, and so the Van was crushed under her growing ass. Neyla had a surge of ecstasy and power surge through her as her ass hit the floor. At 15 feet, her mini-skirt was now revealing half of her crotch area, which she wore white panties on top of. She tore this off, and started to speed up in growth. She once again hit the ceiling, and was still growing. She could also feel her tank top was about to tear apart, and it did, leaving her now in only a white bra and panties. Neyla decided to push up against the ceiling, in order to break through it to make room, which she did with ease. She stood up at 20 feet (and still growing), now looking out through the safe house roof.

Then, she started feel her nipples harden, and her pussy leaking, as a warm sense of ecstasy focused mainly on her flat chest and her hip region. She looked down to see that her boobs her growing! That she actually had boobs now. She looked behind her to see that she had a new ass as well. She began to slowly rub these big, round, jiggly regions as she grew faster and faster.

She squealed with pleasure as she rubbed them, harder and harder, until she reached 40 feet. Her panties here all sucked into the cracks of her round ass and dripping pussy, and would soon enough snap right off. Her bra still managed to contain the nipple area of her now giant boobs, and decided to tear it off right then and there. She grabbed each cup on her bra with one hand, and tore it apart, having it tear to shreds and let her big jugs jiggle freely. She accelerated in growth again, and started to massage her big breasts and huge ass, and even rubbed her nipples and pussy a bit. She is trying to hold back the urge to pleasure herself right now.

Neyla, the giantess, finally stops growing at 100 feet tall, now with an entirely wrecked safe house underneath her giant feet. She set her hands on her hips and relished in her new sexy body, height, and power. She looked at her now D-cup breasts, and her firm, round, ginormous ass. She then looked out to the city of Paris with an evil, and lustful smile.

What does she do now?

What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gigawriter (UN: gigawriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gigawriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1624116-The-Return-of-Constable-Neyla