*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1624085-The-Return-of-Carma-larga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941103
The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.
This choice: Carmelita out for a stroll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Return of Carma-larga

    by: gigawriter
Sly looked out the window the safe house to see that the mask was flying away, but then it started flying down. Sly looked at where it was heading, and saw the Latino cop, Carmelita, out for a stroll, looking for thieves like him. "Oh no," Sly said, and quickly started running out of the safe house, towards the unecxpecting fox. "Carmelita! Look out!" Sly yelled, but was too late.

Carmelita looked up in surprise as the mask jumped right onto her face, knocking her back about 10 feet. Sly stopped a few feet from where Carmelita was. She looked at Sly confused as why he was standing there, but then started to feel a very warm sense of pleasure coursing through her. Sly stood there as he watched his lover grow a few inches taller each second. Carmelita looked down at herself to see that she was growing, and the clothes she was wearing were starting to feel uncomfortably tight. She looked a little bit embarrassed as she felt her boots starting to rip, and her nipples just barely poking through the fabric of her blue shirt/bra. But, she soon forgot that, as the warm feeling of pleasure grew, and she gave out a soft moan.

Sly just stood there and watched, at first surprised that the mask had become invisible on her face, but then he just couldn't stop watching. By now, at about 7 feet now, Carmelita's boots had torn, revealing her bare orange furred feet, followed by the tearing of her tan coat that were covering her slim, yet muscular arms, and then tears forming around the waist of her skin tight blue jeans. Carmelita began to moan a bit louder, as her nipples really started to show through her fabric.

As she hit the 10 foot mark, Bentley and Murray tried to get Sly away from her, but he refused to move a muscle, still staring at the growing beauty. Her growth started to accelerate a little at this point, and was quickly 15 foot tall, and growing. Her unbelievably tight jeans finally gave in, and tore into shreds, revealing her now only in her blue bar and panties, which were both ready to pop right off.

Murray remembered that the mask had to be pried off, and started climbing the growing Carmelita. "Don't worry Carmelita! I'll save you!" Murray shouted heroically. However, once Murray had reached her hip region, Carmelita had reached 20 feet in height, much too big for any pair of panties to contain, and snapped right off, launched at an incredible speed, only to hit Murray in the face instantly, causing him to fall off, and back to the ground. "Wow," groaned Murray, still on the floor, "Beaten by a pair of panties...how low is that?" Murray said before finally fainting.

Carmelita gasped with a jolt of ecstasy as her bra snapped off as well, and started to accelerate in height. Only seconds after that was she 25 feet in height, followed by 30, then 40, then 50! As she grew, the pleasure intensified. Her nipples hardened and stuck out to their full length, and her thighs became wet with juices, almost on the brink of orgasm, and she hasn't hardly even moved at all.

Bentley managed to pick Murray up with a gadget in his wheelchair, and tried to get Sly to run. Bentley felt a loud moan pound against his eardrum, and he looked up to see two, big, jiggling spheres, with a large protruding object sticking off of each one, were hovering 50 feet above him. Bentley decided to leave Sly, as he and Murray sped away in the Van.

Finally, at 100 feet, the giantess had stopped growing for now, and looked down between her bare breasts to see her little lover raccoon beside her feet, gazing at her magnificent body. Carmelita looked around to see how tiny everything was. She felt like her normal self for a minute, except bigger. But then, she came up with a little wicked idea, and lifted her foot on top of Sly's safe house, and applied the slightest amount of pressure she could, and it all collapsed underneath her foot. Doing this sent a sudden rush of ecstasy and power coursing through her. Realizing how much power she possessed now, she had a sudden urge to conquer and destroy, and become more powerful. She looked down past her giant mounds again at the little furry bug beside her massive, perfect feet, and then forward to see the Van with Sly's friends in it speeding away, and then behind her at the vast city of Paris.

What does she do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gigawriter (UN: gigawriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gigawriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth/cid/1624085-The-Return-of-Carma-larga