*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Smell of Death!
  2. More Wards
  3. Continue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1567707-The-Smell-of-Death
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: Gas Chambers (Fart/Gas)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Smell of Death!

    by: Braun Beatdown
You were currently tied up in a straight jacket, being lead by personnel down the "Gas Chamber" wing. The two guards, both wearing gas masks, kept a close eye on you. They didn't want you trying to escape as they lead you down the halls to your special room. Along the way you could see inside the chambers where others were being gassed. Girls your age, some younger some older, were being pumped full of gasses that were so foul they were VISIBLE.

Some were hooked up to fancy machines and gasmaks, some had their fumes pumped straight into their room through vents in the ceiling and walls. Some were being tortured by... girls! Flatulent girls with gas that reeked worse than any chemical weapons, pushing rancid death out into their captives. But one thing they all had were giant glass windows to look into the chambers and watch the horror. One room was so clouded with gas that you couldn't see into it! The door to that chamber kicked open and the gas poured out. Guards in haz mat suits were carrying a girl of 18 years old out, she was so gassed that her eyes were glassy and her mouth was foaming. You caught a whiff of the smell and choked. A horrific smell that reeked of cabbage, stewed beans and rotten garlic.

It might've been your imagination, but you thought you heard a little girl laughing in that chamber. But no one could survive in that stink hole.

Eventually you reached your chamber, room 645. The guards undid your straight jacket and shoved you inside. You took one last breath of fresh air, because you were here...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1567707-The-Smell-of-Death