*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are a gasser!
  2. The Smell of Death!
  3. More Wards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1634297-You-are-a-gasser
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: to fart on inmates. You were a gasser!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You are a gasser!

    by: seawolf147
This was your first time gassing so the inmate was strapped to a table so you could get use to what to do. There was a blonde woman in her early twenties on the table stripped naked with large tits "....please I've done nothing wrong, please let me go I....."

"Shhhh I know all about it". The woman quieting the inmate down was rather plain looking, in her late thirties with jet black hair and a cruel look about her. "Now we can get started. Amy I want you to come over here and sit on the inmates chest". You climb on to the table and gently sit on her, "No, Amy I know you don't weigh much but we want to make sure she is short of breath so she can't hold her breath for long". You sit properly on her chest "now move so your anus is pointing at her mouth and let rip".

The inmate had gone quiet scared of what was coming. You try to fart but you never had to fart under pressure before, you've always hid the amount you fart. The only reason you got the job was because you were in the mall with friends when they decided to go for a mexican, you try to get a salad but your friends made you get burritos which always make your fart even smellier than normal. You tried to hold it but half way through the meal you knew you had to fart, so you timed it so no one was in the bathroom and quickly ran in. As soon as you were in a stall you started farting uncontrollably, they sank so bad that you even thought you might pass out even though you normally love the smell of your own farts.

You were nearly done when you heard the bathroom door open and someone walk in they sniff a few times. "Amy, where are you?" You leave the stall and see it's one of your friends "did you make this stink?". Your about to say no when you let out the loudest fart you've ever made. You feel like you could die right there, you sniffs and then smiles. She goes into her purse and pulls out a card with a name and number on it "my mum works as a gasser at the near by prison, they make a lot of money you should try it out."

So here you were trying to fart into a girls face while one of your best friends mum watches "Amy would you like some help?"

You have the following choices:

1. "Yes please".

*Noteb*
2. "No thanks".

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 seawolf147 (UN: seawolf147 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1634297-You-are-a-gasser