*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A tlittle girl?
  2. The Smell of Death!
  3. More Wards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1575466-A-tlittle-girl
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: to suffer Organic Torture(Being tortured by a farter)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A tlittle girl?

    by: FlamingCreeper
You take your last breath of fresh air as you are shoved into the cell. Inside is a six year old girl, wearing only a pink pull-up. She is smiling evilly at you.

"So, you are finally here...", she says with another evil grin. "I've been filling up all day for you..." Suddenly, she lets a loose fart pass the barrier of her pull-up. It smells like day-old diaper! You back up against the corner of the cell, and she follows. Then, with you cornered, she lets loose. A huge yellow fart explodes from her, follwed by another, and another, and another. You double over from the smell, but she doesn't even seem to notice as she lets the gas flow. After about fifteen minutes of this torture, you are coughing constantly, and you stomach hurts from it. Your lungs burn like fire, and your eyes sting.

"That was only my weakest gas!", she says suddenly, and she lets loose without warning. The smell is twenty times worse, and you can't see through the smog. At least this gas isn't that much worse. You breathe only through your mouth, and this really helps, but without stopping her gas production, the little girl takes out a zapper and points it at you. You slowly take you hand away and the smell comes back...

An hour later, you are on the floor, out cold. The little girl stops farting, and walks over to the wall. She rips off her pull up, which is soaked, and throws it into a small opening in the wall. Soon, a new pull-up comes up, but before she straps it on, she gets an evil idea.

"Laxatives", she says at the wall, and after thirty seconds, a bottle of instant laxatives pops out. She takes two of the pills, and her bowels start to rumble. She walks over to you, and squats down. With a massive grunt, her bowels open and she releases two days worth of solid logs and liquid diahreeah onto your back. When she in finished, she puts on the pull up, and waits for you to wake up.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlamingCreeper (UN: flamingcreeper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1575466-A-tlittle-girl