*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diaper domination
  2. A tlittle girl?
  3. The Smell of Death!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/2474983-Diaper-domination
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: You wake up to the girl laughing at you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Diaper domination

    by: Justvibin
You try to speak but realize you have been bound and gagged. Looking around you realize you are lying in a crib of some sort in a small nursery and unlikely your last encounter the girl is wearing a diaper! She looks at you and says, “geez you look pathetic all tied up, you are going to make the perfect toilet”. Before you can process what she says she sits on your face “oh and by the way welcome to my room” she says as she smothers you’re face with her diapered ass. All you can smell is baby powder, until she’s lets out a horrific sbd in her diaper it smells even worse than the other farts she hasn’t subjected you to. “Ok that was an appetizer, ready for the main course”. She starts grunting and you feel her diaper start to get warmer and expand as she voids her bowels answer pushes a smelly mess into her diaper. You feel her diaper get even warmer as she also wets it and you feel her urine on your face as the diaper starts to leak. “Wow I really needed to go thanksgiving for being there when I need you *giggle*. Now as for the cleanup...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She forces you to change her

*Noteb*
2. She changes herself normally but forces you to wear the messy diaper.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Justvibin (UN: sablonanime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/2474983-Diaper-domination