*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1581408-The-Farts-of-The-Future
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: to suffer Artificial Gassing(hooked up to a stink machine)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Farts of The Future!

    by: Braun Beatdown
When the guards shoved you inside you spun around and landed butt first into a grim looking dentist's chair. Well, actually, the dentist's chair you landed in wasn't so terrible (in fact it was somewhat comfy, you were surprised) but what WAS grim was the fact that it was sitting in the middle of a jailcell and it had metal manacles that clasped down on your hands to hold you in place. You struggled, but you weren't able to break free and were stuck in there until whatever came came.

And whatever came, came quickly. The floor in front of you opened up and, on some kind of underground elevator, the machine that would be tormenting you was brought up. To be honest, it didn't look at all like what you were expecting. It looked like a fat girl cyborg, a mechanical girl with a round belly covered in buttons and meters. Where her face should bere there was just a gas mask with a painted on smile and cute face.

"GREETINGS." Said the machine, "I AM THE MECHONARA FIVE THOUSAND. I WILL BE CONDUCTING YOUR OLFACTORY EXECUTION. LET US BEGIN IMMEDIATELY."

The robot gave a mechanical giggle and a hose extended from her butt. It latched onto your face with a tight oxygen mask before you could try and shake it off. The Robot's belly opened up to reveal a glass chamber. She set a dial on it and the chamber filled with sickly-green gas before flushing out into the hose and into your mask. It suddenly smelled like someone had let rip right in your face after a big meaty meal. Your eyes watered.

"THAT WAS GAS-012: HUMANOID FLATUS AFTER HOT DOG DINNER.... MOVING ON TO...."

You have the following choices:

1. GAS-055: Week old diaper bin!

2. GAS-112: Skunk oil and horse pee!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1581408-The-Farts-of-The-Future