*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1584113-Malodorous-Malfunction
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: GAS-112: Skunk oil and horse pee!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Malodorous Malfunction!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Your pupils shrank and you whimpered in terror as the robot began mixing the foul liquids together. But before it could convert them into a gas, it's body started smoking and sputtering. It was having some kind of malfunction and didn't convert the noxious liquids into gas before pumping them into your mask! The end result was that your mask was flooded with horrific fluids and the only way to stay alive was to guzzle a liquid as disgusting tasting as it smelled. It was like a horse was really pissing in your mouth and a skunk followed it up with a chaser of musky spray.

You want to puke, but didn't want to swallow that as well. The robot whirred and began mixing up another liquid that remained liquid instead of becoming a gas.

"GAS-79: ROTTEN DUMPSTER IN THE SUMMER"

You screamed as your mouth was pumped full of hot garbage juice. And then another liquid that tasted like diarrhea and snot, then one that tasted like bat guano. It kept coming, pumping your stomach until you were sure that you were gonna explode like a water balloon filled with sewage. Just when you were certain that you were gonna die, some scientists and a guard came in to attend to the busted robot. Eventually the guard got impatient and smashed the thing in the head, causing it to whirl around and spray disgusting smelling liquids all over he place. You were drenched in filth, but alive.

The guard helped you up and brought you to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An organic fart personel to continue your torture

2. A different type of torture.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1584113-Malodorous-Malfunction