*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weird Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325128-The-Weird-Dream
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
Chapter #1

The Weird Dream

    by: Brute
You turn and toss your self across your bed. You throw your self up with your eyes wide open and your skin covered in a pool of sweat. You get out of bed and walk out into the hallway and hear a strange zapping noise. Curious about it you slowly walk around trying not to make any creaking.


You shove your side against the wall and poke your head around the corner. A mysterious glow is flooding from the cracks of your sisters closed doors. You walk more slowly trying not to wake your sister if she still is asleep and you wouldn't want to wake her up knowing what she can do to you, not just would.


You slowly open the door and you see a row of dolls but your eyes open suprised to see them moving and it looks like to you that they are throwing their hands toward the door and you couldn't understand what they were trying to say to you. You feel a hard hit on your head and your sister appeared over your head with a weird shaped gun pointed to your head.


"Hello brother, I just knew that you couldn't resist sneaking in here, well it looks like you will need to join the others" and with that she shot the ray at you and you closed your eyes and you opened them expecting to be dead.

But instead everything is bigger. And your sister being the giant she was before is even bigger now. Her foot knocks you on the floor and she raises it above you and steps on you.

You wake up doused in sweat wondering what was happening. But then you realized it was a dream but when you got to get out of bed you fell and tumbled down a hill the blanket created and landed on your back. You stare around your room and look scared but then thought that you were still dreaming. You pinch your self but it hurts and your eyes open in fear and suprise. You really are small! Your dream came true! Or did it?

You hear your sister yelling your name and walking towards your room. You are not sure if your sister did this to you from your dream but you need someone to help. You have to...

You have the following choices:

1. Try to hide from your sister

2. Try to get her attention

3. Try to get to her unnoticed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325128-The-Weird-Dream