*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Her Room
  2. The Weird Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325129-To-Her-Room
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
This choice: Try to get her attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To Her Room

    by: Brute
Your sister Amy walks in to your room bare foot and in pink pajamas with a black bra on. Despite how much you kind of disliked her you always thought she was hot.

"Hey fag you in here?" she called out and you yelled and screamed but you were to small for her to see or hear you.

She walked over to your bed to see if you were still sleeping and her giant feet moved towards you and you start running but you were to slow and her foot came down on top of you, but you feel no pain. You open your eyes to see your stuck between her toes and she doesn't notice you! She throws off the covers and they land over you shrouding you in a land of darkness.

"Must be up already," she said as she walked out of the room. The air was blowing in your face as she takes every step. She walks into her room which you barley ever see and knew you wouldn't live to tell about it if you did. To your liking you didn't see any shrunken people which meant your sister wasn't responsible for what happened to you but for now you had bigger problems now.

She took off her clothes and...

You have the following choices:

1. She goes to the shower

2. Goes back to bed naked

*Noteb*
3. Calls her boyfriend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325129-To-Her-Room