*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Under and Out
  2. The Weird Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325201-Under-and-Out
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
This choice: Try to hide from your sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Under and Out

    by: Brute
You say to your self "Shit! God if she hates me now just wait, she'll step on me!" and you run under your bed and Amy comes in and you see her feet coming closer and you run more toward the back to the wall into the darkness. You can hear her rustling thorough your bed and your stuff and you hear the turning of paper and you know that its your porn magazine.

"Little pervert!" she yelled out loud and threw it back down and closed the drawer.
Amy paused for sec and you see her knee on the floor and your heart beated out of time. You press your self all the way against the back wall and tried to hide yourself in the darkness. She looked for a second and went back up and your heart went back into rythm. You see her turn around and and walked back out but you hear her say before she left "Well if the brats gone I actually can get done what I wanted to."

You walk out slowly making sure the coast is clear and when you confirm it you walk out and know that your sister can't see you or you dead...literally. You think about what happened and the dream popped into your head with your sister. Could she have really? You thought that it couldn't be possible but then thought that its kind of coincidental right? But you think that if Amy sees you that your screwed. You finally come up with a decision. You are going to...

You have the following choices:

1. Check you sister's room

2. Find another way to get back to normal

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325201-Under-and-Out