*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325208-Are-You-a-Bug-or-Arent-You
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
This choice: Find another way to get back to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Are You a Bug or Aren't You?

    by: Brute
It doesn't seem like your sister to act homicidally toward you, but then you never would have expected to have magically been shrunken down to an inch tall. So it's probably better to avoid messing with your big, er, huge sis altogether now. Your Pop is probably still at work so... that leaves Mom.

Making the trek across your room to your door (normally a few steps) makes you realize just how difficult it may be to get around. "Hmm. Considering it would take the entire day to wander the house looking for Mom, I think I'd better just set up in a place I know she'll end up at some point; the kitchen!" You think to yourself. Feeling quite cocky for keeping a cool head and establishing your next move so quickly, you make your way to the staircase.

Your self-satisfaction quickly fades once you look over the side of the stair though; it's gotta be at least a 4-inch step. That's 6 times your height! There's no way you'd have survived a 30-foot drop when you were full-sized! Suddenty you're not so sure getting to the kitchen is such a good idea...

"Wait! Size! That's the key! I've dropped ants from my height and they survive every time! Beetles and other bugs too! Maybe... will it work for me too?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1325208-Are-You-a-Bug-or-Arent-You