*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try to get to her unnoticed
  2. The Weird Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1452542-Try-to-get-to-her-unnoticed
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1864467
You mysteriously shrink and you are stuck in the house with your sister.
This choice: Try to get to her unnoticed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to get to her unnoticed

    by: Slain23
What will she do when she sees you? Better not find it out!

A gigantic black sandal steps in to your room. From your point of view... you can see five beautiful toes with black nail polish on it. Your eyes goes up... you see an endless leg... a skirt... a top... and your sister´s face high above.
"Where is he?", she is mumbling to herself.
Run!
You run as fast as you could... and hope your best. She is about to turn around. You climb onto her sandal before she left your room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She goes to her room

2. She is going out... to meet some friends...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slain23 (UN: slain23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864467-Stuck-with-my-sister/cid/1452542-Try-to-get-to-her-unnoticed