*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honey! I'm Home!
  2. Last Day!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/598996-Honey-Im-Home
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: Alex walks home and finds a package on his doorstep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Honey! I'm Home!

    by: Unknown
Alex walked home to his house, exstactic that his school year was finally over! He came up to the front door and saw soemthing on the door step. He picked up the package and opened it up. Alex looked inside to see a weird gun-like object inside. Hmm, this is strange, he thought, what could it be?

Alex walked into his house, still thinking about what the objest could be, when he just decided to leave it on the coffee table in the living room. He headed to the kitchen, looking for a good afterschool snack. That's when he head someone else enter the house. This "person" walks in and finds the strange gun-like object, which happens to be a shrink-ray. Who is this "person"?

You have the following choices:

1. his girl friend Katie

2. Mom

3. Sister.

4. One of the kids Alex's mom wants him to babysit

5. No one else enters the house

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/598996-Honey-Im-Home