*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sibiling Rivalry
  2. Honey! I'm Home!
  3. Last Day!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/875669-Sibiling-Rivalry
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: Sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sibiling Rivalry

    by: Unknown
         Janet walks into the living room and sits on the couch. She looks around the coffee table for a remote to turn on the TV but then notices the shrink-ray. Janet assumes that the shrink-ray was a squirt gun Alex brought home from school. Janet then grabs the gun and tries to mess with Alex by squirting the gun at him. Janet acts all stealth like getting to the kitchen where Alex is trying to open a can of soda. Janet quickly moves and jumped into the kitchen and yelled, "Freeze!" She pulled the trigger and shot Alex. Alex then quickly shrinks a few inches. Now he's about 5' 4 tall. Normally Janet is shorter than Alex, but now she's taller, standing at 5' 6. (Correct me if I'm wrong with that height.) Janet doesn't notice the height change until she walks up to him. Alex looks at his taller sister now and exclaims, "That gun really works?"
         Janet says back, "What? Is this some kind of shrink-ray or something?"
"It is! I didn't believe that it would work!"
         "Yay! So now I'm taller than you!"
"Is there a way to change me back?"

         Janet looks at the gun and sees a switch. The switch is labeled with Grow and Shrink. Janet staring at the switch, thinks about how she should get revenge from Alex for all he has done to her. Janet doesn't switch the gun to grow and keeps it on shrink. She then shoots Alex again and holds it till he's 4' tall. Alex stares up at Janet's tall body and starts punching Janet.
         Janet says,"You know it's not polite to punch a girl."

         Janet shrinks Alex down until he was 3' 5 tall. Alex was now staring at an amazon from his view. Then Janet hears the doorbell. She runs to the door and gets it. It was Katie, Alex's girlfriend.
Katie asks, "Is Alex home?"
         "Yeah, he is. Want to see him?"

         Alex runs into the room. Katie gets surprised with his small size.
"Alex did you shrink?"
         "Yes, Janet shrunk me!"
"Oh you look so cute!"
         "Get the gun and grow me back!"

         Janet looks at Katie's tall height. Katie's around 5'11". She's a tall girl and Janet was jealous. Janet changes the shrink-ray to grow and shoots herself. Slowly Janet grows to about 6'5. Her shirt tightens and looks like if it's about to rip. Janet then asks Katie, "You want to be a little taller? But you can't get taller than me!" Janet hands Katie the shrink-ray.

What should Katie do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grow herself.

*Noteb*
2. Shrink Janet

3. Shrink Alex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/875669-Sibiling-Rivalry