*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butt Torture
  2. Which End?
  3. Sex toy for sisters.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/282281-Butt-Torture
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: She drops you into the crack of her ass.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Butt Torture

    by: gtsfan187
You look up at Tasha hoping she is not going to go through with this. You feel yourself falling and right down the back of her panties you go. You try to stay as still as possible so that you aren't drawn in deeper or you don't get smashed. Tasha was looking forward to your stuggles and wants to give you a hand,literally. You feel her panties pull back as her hand comes down and partly pulls her buttcheeks apart and slides you inside. You are being completely humiliated. The stench of her ass has gotten stronger since you've been there. Heat from her body has caused you to get warmer. Unfortunately you begin to sweat. This causes you to slowly sink deeper into her crack. You can here laughter from above as Tasha and her sister laugh about your predicament. After about 15 minutes you could only wish your life would end. You had finally slipped all the way into her crack. You could see her anus and it was a little too close for confort. Tasha had been sitting still for quite some time and this worried you because it wasn't too much longer she shifted in her seat. This caused your face to be pushed right up against the hole. You tried to pull away but could not do it. You finally began to struggle which was what Tasha had been waiting for. She was enjoying every bit of it. You finally are able to get your hands up to push yourself away. Tasha was dissapointed in this and decided she wanted you in. She squished her butt down in the seat as much as she could. Inside her panties you were freaking out all of a sudden her anus came down onto you and you were drawn up to your knees into her butt. She felt this and clenched her butt pulling you all the way in. After that she looked to her sister and told her what happened. They both laughed about it when Matt turned around to see what they were laughing about and noticed Richard wasn't there. He asked them where you were and they both laughed. What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/282281-Butt-Torture