*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Sisters Keep You
  2. Butt Torture
  3. Which End?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/615841-The-Sisters-Keep-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: Tasha lets you out at her house and the sisters keep you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Sisters Keep You

    by: Mr. E
Tasha and Deedra dropped Matt and Nancy off at their houses and then they went home with you still stuck in Tashas colon. form the vibrations inside her bowels you could tell that they werent in the car anymore and must be at home sitting around doing nothing while you were lying in a pile of crap inside this teen girls ass.

A few hours go by and the smell only seems to get worse especially when one of Tasha's farts goes by you. when she farts you try to escape out of her hole but her anus seals up so quickly theres no point in even trying anymore so lay down in the muck below you when suddenly you feel her large intestine pushing you out and your squeezed through her anal opening and into a toilet bowl. the water is freezing but Deedra picks you out of the toilet and washes you off with even more cold water.

You say "Girls please let me go i dont want to go in your butts anymore." Tasha replies "But you felt so good in there Richard, I was hoping youd like to stay in my ass, maybe for the night or maybe ...Forever!" youre shocked when she says this and Deedra says " Yeah Richard we have decided since no one knows about you being shrunk we were just going to keep you as our little butt toy. my sister told me how good you felt in her butt so we decided it would be the best place for you from now on to keep you hidden from other people. so get ready because I still need to feel what its like to have you in my anus."

You scream but your shouts soon go unheard as Deedra pulls down her pants to reveal her plump bottom and spreads her cheeks and you see her asshole expanding like it wants to swallow you whole. then.....

You have the following choices:

1. You get shoved up her Butt

*Noteb*
2. Her Mom walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/615841-The-Sisters-Keep-You