*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Deedra's Ass
  2. The Sisters Keep You
  3. Butt Torture
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/1938369-In-Deedras-Ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: You get shoved up her Butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

In Deedra's Ass

    by: Unknown
You are brought to Deedra's ass, and as you pass between the cheeks you feel the heat overwhelm you. Then come the worst part. Slowly your head is pressed against her slimy, expanding asshole, and you feel the slime lubricate you as you are pushed in by her finger. Deedra moans softly, and as you are pushed in, air escapes to made room for you, forcing her to pass wind around you. "God, that stinks sis!" Nancy muttered, and covered her nose. "Sorry, bet its worse for him though." She laughed, and your body slipped into her colon with a wet pop. Though you didn't think it possible, it was somehow worse then it was in Tasha. It was much hotter, and you were up to your knees in muck. "Let's go get something to eat," You here Deedra's muffled voice say.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mexican Food

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/1938369-In-Deedras-Ass