*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Escape.....success or failure?
  2. Butt Torture
  3. Which End?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/288450-Escapesuccess-or-failure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: Tasha forgets about you and you climb out when she's asleep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Escape.....success or failure?

    by: gtsfan187
The day goes on forever as your stuck in the ass of a teen girl. You had decided to remain still so not to pleasure the young girl. She has completely forgot about you as the day dragged on. You look at your watch and how you don't know but can see it and it's pretty late. You notice that Tasha isn't moving as much and figure she is going to bed. After waiting a little longer to be sure she's sleeping you decide to try and escape from the "cell" in which you are being held. As you begin moving you hear a slight moan and can tell she's enjoying you but is still sleeping. After half an hour you manage to climb out of her butt. Once you're out you fall and land in her panties.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You safely climb out.

*Noteb*
2. You try to climb out but she rolls over onto you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/288450-Escapesuccess-or-failure