*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Mysterious Cookbook
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/296950-A-Mysterious-Cookbook
by Brash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #716874
Tifa embarks on her journey to gain weight and get totally FAT!
This choice: She finds an interesting book...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Mysterious Cookbook

    by: Brash
Tifa, on one of her daily trips to the library, finds an odd book sitting in the top shelf, all alone. It's a recipe book. It's primary focus is on desertes, but also contains some main courses. As Tifa pages through it, she is awed by the delicious sounding foods in this book. Things she's never heard of before, but seem so simple that she's suprised she never made them before.

Little does Tifa know, that the intention of the recipes in this cook book for the diner to gain weight. Each recipe calls for miniscule amounts of mako that, when eaten with certain ingredients, cause one to gain weight on one part of the body or another. All of this is described in the intro to the cookbook, but those pages were torn out by someone who probably wanted to play a little trick. So Tifa takes the book home, sets it down, and starts paging through it. She decides that today, she should try...

You have the following choices:

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies (breasts)

2. Carrot Cake (hips)

3. Pudding (all over)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brash (UN: brash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/296950-A-Mysterious-Cookbook