*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pudding
  2. A Mysterious Cookbook
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/295914-The-Pudding
by Brash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #716874
Tifa embarks on her journey to gain weight and get totally FAT!
This choice: Pudding (all over)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Pudding

    by: Brash
Tifa decides that pudding, not being very filling, would be an excellent snack for the midafternoon hour. So she got out her cooking utensils, and started cooking. It didn't take her long to mix up a batch, but now she needed to let it cool in the fridge. So she stuck it in, sat down on the couch, and watched some TV. She waited for about an hour, before she got impatient. She was hungry and she wanted food now. She took a spoon, and dug right in.

Tifa, however, was unaware that for every cup of pudding she consumed, she ingested thousands of calories each. And she made about a whole bowl. She ate it right up, and even licked her fingers and her face. It was delicious pudding. She thought about it, and decided to make another bowl. So she got out the ingredients, the mixer, the spoon, and after an hour of cooking and waiting, she had another bowl to gobble down. It was, once again, delicious. She would have gone for another bowl, but she was oh so full. She needed to crash for a little while.

And when she awoke the next day, she was shocked...

You have the following choices:

1. She was 25lbs heavier!

2. She was 50lbs heavier!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brash (UN: brash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/295914-The-Pudding