*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Carrot Cake
  2. A Mysterious Cookbook
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/165895-The-Carrot-Cake
by Brash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #716874
Tifa embarks on her journey to gain weight and get totally FAT!
This choice: Carrot Cake (hips)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Carrot Cake

    by: Brash
Tifa loved carrot cake. It was her life. She had carrot cake every Sunday evening, but although this wasn't Sunday, it was a special occasion, which merrited the consumption of carrot cake.

This particular recipe for carrot cake was a little different, though. It was known as "carrot cake soup". After the carrot cake was completed, it was cut up into little cubes, and then put into a bowel. Milk was thusly poured onto the cubes, creating a delicious explosion of carrot cakey taste. Tifa pulled together the ingredients and mixed the batter, baked, and within a few hours, she found herself cutting up the cake into delicious little cubes of tastiness. She poured herself a bowl of carrot cake soup.

It was so good, she had another.

And another and another. Soon, Tifa had gone through an entire cake's worth of cubes, and two cartons of milk. But she wasn't satisfied. So she spent hours on another cake, on cutting more cubes, and eating more bowls. By the end of the night, Tifa was exhausted, and her belly bloated. She crashed on the couch, and drifted off to sleep. But when she woke up the next day, she was suprised to find that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brash (UN: brash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/165895-The-Carrot-Cake