*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bella Wakes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/567853-YA-fanficBella-the-Vampire-Slayer/cid/130865-Bella-Wakes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #567853
YA BtVS crossover choose your own adventure OOC more of a game than a fic
Chapter #1

Bella Wakes

    by: ness
Bella woke up with a start. She couldn't understand why her heart was beating so fast and she felt so panicky. She got out of bed and went to the window. It was just possible that her friend Will might be throwing stones at her window. He had periodic emergencies when family fights broke out and he'd often ended a bad night crashing on her family sofa.

There was nobody in the broad street below her window. Her bedroom overlooked the high street of Rawley, from above the gas station her father ran.

She must have had a nightmare, she decided. Funny, she couldn't remember what she had been dreaming about.




The following day she was at Rawley to see Will.
"-I don't know, it was a really disturbing feeling" she said.

"It was just a bad dream" said Will, in a reassuring voice. He wanted to talk about something he had found in the library next to the boys' common room. He couldn't understand why such a large collection of occult texts were lying around where impressionable teenagers might find them. Rawley was an expensive school, and the faculty worried a lot about upsetting parents. He looked at Scout, thinking that they didn't come much more impressionable than his room mate.

Scout, designer-clad, beautiful, and very very dim, was more sympathetic. "Are you all right?" he gasped. He quite fancied Bella, but he was playing it cool, he thought proudly.

"Of course she is" said Will. "She's my oldest friend, I'd know if she wasn't. Look, Bella, can we talk about this later? There's a new English teacher just in, and I need to find out whether I can change my essay topic. His name's Finn. Do you think he's Irish?"

"Would Bella know if he was?" Scout queried, wide eyed.

"There might be gossip in town."

"I'd expect more gossip here. This affects you more than me."

"Well, Hamilton might know something" Will conceded. "But, you know, he's a bit weird."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ness (UN: ness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/567853-YA-fanficBella-the-Vampire-Slayer/cid/130865-Bella-Wakes