*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. hello Hamilton
  2. Bella Wakes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/567853-YA-fanficBella-the-Vampire-Slayer/cid/130862-hello-Hamilton
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #567853
YA BtVS crossover choose your own adventure OOC more of a game than a fic
This choice: Hamilton comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

hello Hamilton

    by: ness
Just as he said that, there was a crash and Hamilton himself bounded in. Will eyed him warily. He was still annoyed about Ham's efforts to make him and Scout feng shui their room.

Scout had absorbed some of the ideas, and had muttered about northern aspects and auspicious placement for days. Will sighed.

He knew spells didn't work. If they did, a lot of things in Will's life would be different.. He glanced sadly at the small shrine with candles. He had persuaded Hamilton to authorize it with his dad the Dean by citing Ham's passion for eastern placement.

"Hey" said Hamilton, all pink cheeked and glowy.

Bella looked at him thoughtfully. She thought he was kind of sweet. His desperation to make friends was rising off him in waves, and it was kind of ironic that that was what was freaking his classmates out. "We were just talking about the new faculty member" she said. "Who is he?"

"Finn? I haven't met him. Mom said he'll be settling in in the library."

"Library?" Scout asked blankly. "This school has a library?"

"Uh, yeah." Hamilton looked unaccountably embarrassed. "I can show you, if you like."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ness (UN: ness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/567853-YA-fanficBella-the-Vampire-Slayer/cid/130862-hello-Hamilton