*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pancake Breakfast
  2. The Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/121801-Pancake-Breakfast
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: a male cheerleader came in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pancake Breakfast

    by: Bigman
"Hello, boys" said Mark, one of the school's three male cheerleaders.

"What are you doing down here, fag." snarled one of the guys, "Did ya come to check us out?" A couple of the guys snickered. Even though they new Mark wasn't gay, they still liked to tease him.

"Oh, get over yourselves!" Mark yelled. "I just came down here because the coach told me to tell y'all that you have to be here at 6 o'clock for the pancake breakfast. He wants to make sure you all get enough." With that, Mark stormed out of the locker room. The boys all got dressed and left for home.

The next morning, they walked into the cafeteria to see three long tables lined with steaming plates of pancakes and bottles upon bottles of syrup. Immediately, the boys began eating. Bite after bite, they wolfed down their plates and then went to the steamer tables for more. After a while, the boys noticed their clothes feeling tight. Their shirts began to ride up and their pants seemed to shrink, but they continued eating. But what none of them noticed, was that they were starting to grow. Their bellies began pushing out and layers of fat began to form on their arms and legs. The pancakes kept disappearing off their plates and reappearing on their bodies. After two hours of feasting, the team had gained an average of thirty pounds per player.

When the coach walked in, a few heads turned, but most just continued eating. "I hope you boys are hungry," said the coach, "because y'all won't be finished until all these pancakes are gone." And with that, the three male cheerleaders came in, pushing steam tables overflowing with more pancakes. Mark snickered and said, "this oughta teach you guys to tease us."

******


YOU CAN NOW APROACH THIS PROBLEM FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A SINGLE PLAYER.

You have the following choices:

1. John, the quarterback.

2. Will, the definsive end.

3. Mike, the center.

4. Joey, the guard.

5. Brian, the wide reciever.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/121801-Pancake-Breakfast