*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gorging Quarterback
  2. Pancake Breakfast
  3. The Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/234278-Gorging-Quarterback
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: John, the quarterback.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gorging Quarterback

    by: Galahad
You are now John, the quarterback.

You really couldn't believe how much you were eating. Pancake after pancake made its way into your mouth. You could feel your shirt getting tighter. "It must have shrunk in the wash, though that's strange I didn't notice it when I got up, I must have been really tired."

You had always been the typical jock. Thanks to long hours of working out, you had Greek God muscles that you were very proud of. All of the girls thought that you were the hottest thing on the face of the earth, though you weren't necessarily interested in them.

At the moment, however, the definition of your muscles seemed to be rapidly decreasing. You didn't really know how much you were eating, nor did you care. You only knew that you were ravenous and had to keep shoving food down your throat!

Soon, the coach came by and said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galahad (UN: zimpilph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/234278-Gorging-Quarterback