*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Will, the definsive end.
  2. Pancake Breakfast
  3. The Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1823266-Will-the-definsive-end
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: Will, the definsive end.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Will, the definsive end.

    by: Anthony
You've eaten so much already, you know that because you've gone to the tables almost 5 times. There was just something about the pancakes and the syrup that didn't fill you up but kept you wanting more. By now coach took all the running backs back to the locker room so they wouldn't get too big but he left the quarterback. He was really packing on the pounds, I don't know what coach was thinking but quarterbacks are supposed to stay skinny. By now he had no definition in his arms,
It was pure fat that would have ripped the sleeve of t-shirt if he wasn't wearing a wife beater. Man his gut was pushing out of the wife beater, it was huge and fat it was jiggling along with his arms every time he picked up a pancake. You looked under the table to see two huge thighs that were penetrating the nylon gym shorts he was wearing. They were pushing together and making his shorts ride up past the knee. You looked a bit lower to see two huge calfs the part where the muscle should be was jiggling away with the rest of his body. Just then you noticed something really weird. There was a lot more hair then usual on his legs it looked dark and was getting really long. It trailed up to his knee and covers his thighs in thick dark curly hair. Now with his wife beater ripped of you noticed the hair on his chest and stomach. He had a trail going from his navel to the middle of his saggy man boobs. His stomach had thick dark hair on it that spread to the chest that had a little bit longer curlier hair to it. Now even further up he had a new beard the accompanied his double chin it wrapped around his lip and up to his side burns and was pretty long but not too long. Then you saw him pick up a pancake with a jiggling forearm with curly dark hair covering it up and onto his huge jiggling biceps. Now coach goes over to him and brought him to the scale next to you, "326 pounds good job go and change in the locker room, he examined his body hair before he let him go. Oh my gosh you realized what coach was doing. Not only did he want you to be fat he wanted you to look hairy and manly to look the part. You get up along with the other defense of backs and go to the locker room. Once in there you go into the bathroom to look in the mirror to see.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A very hairy body and all fat

*Noteb*
2. A very hairy body with mostly muscle

*Noteb*
3. Same body type but with more body hair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anthony (UN: millstone14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1823266-Will-the-definsive-end