*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accidental Shrinking Spell
  2. Choose the following
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/RFDSWG72J-Accidental-Shrinking-Spell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2321781
You can either be shrunk, a girl or group could grow, or a character or group shrinks.
This choice: You Shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Accidental Shrinking Spell

    by: Alectric25
It's a Wednesday morning. You were a normal sixteen-year-old man who was about to attend Canterlot High School. You were currently in the Principal’s office going over with Principal Celestia the forums and paperwork. You originally lived across the country but had to move due to family reasons, although it wasn't all bad considering you've heard that this school was ranked at the top percentages of Schools in the world. Although that's what the principal said, you couldn't double-check it as every time you go for information about your new school online, a lot of it is private or blurred. Probably because they were trying to hide something.

"Ok and we're done," Principal Celestia said. "Welcome to Canterlot High, hope you enjoy your time being here and make a lot of friends!" She was in her office, running by all the forums and paperwork that came with your School Transfer.

"You can start the next class next time the bell rings," Celestia said

"and when is that..., oh and where is The English Class 2B."

The bell then rings before Celestia gives you a nervous smile "That was the bell, wasn't it?" You asked.

"Yes, and 2B is on the other side of the school," Principal Celestia said nervously. "If you don't want to be late, you should run"

You then started to run and move through the waves of students with quick weaving. You would have been to your class by now if you weren't still lost. You look around and notice that everyone else has gone to their class, leaving no one you could ask where 2B is. You look down at the map Principal Celestia gave you and study it. That was until you heard some kind of weird sound. You crane your head to see yourself get hit by an orange blob of energy which blinds you temporarily and knocks you out.

Once the light finally subsided and you could see once again, your mouth was left open at what you saw, you were in the same spot as you were in before but now you're much, much smaller. About eight inches smaller. Your clothes and your backpack seemed to shrink with you. You start to freak out a bit.

"What the frick just happened?" You said all panicky. "How the hell did I get so small?"

As you were questioning this, a giant black boot slammed to the right of you making you jump a bit.

"Oh crap," You thought.

You crane your head up to see a giant teenage girl. This girl had red and yellow fiery hair, a purple shirt, and a black leather jacket. She was also stunning and beautiful. She seems to be looking around for something as she was completely unaware of you.

"Pheww," the girl said as she stopped looking "Good thing that Magic spell didn't hit someone, who knows what could have happened"

You see her stomp away from you as she enters a classroom not so far away from you.

What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alectric25 (UN: alectric25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alectric25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/RFDSWG72J-Accidental-Shrinking-Spell