*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/HKRKXH9RF-Giant-Luna
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2321781
You can either be shrunk, a girl or group could grow, or a character or group shrinks.
This choice: Go back to the Principal's office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Luna

    by: Alectric25
Since you really don't know where you're going or who will actually help you, you decide to go back and get the help of the only person you've met so far. Principal Celestia. Although, you will have to make quite the travel to get back to her office. You feel getting her attention would be much, much better than being risky and getting a student's help. Celestia is mature and will most likely help you.

It took you a while but you managed to get back to the principal's office. Since all the students were currently in class you didn't really have to worry about dodging any incoming feet. The only giant students you saw were the late students and those who were taking a toilet break. Regardless there you were, currently in front of the giant door of the principal's office, and the door was closed.

There was no possible chance you could open it, it was much too big and looked more like an immovable brown wall than a door. Normally you would have cut your losses but this is a job you can't abandon. What's your alternative, live among the mice? You're just going to have to wait until someone big opens the door, it really shouldn't take too long.

And it didn't as you saw a giant approaching the office door. She looked a lot like the principal does, but instead of bright colors like Celestia, her skin and hair were darker and had shades of blue. She wore a suit like the principal and held herself like someone with authority would. You blushed at this.

"Whoa!" You thought. "She looks like her sister."

She kept walking towards the door until she arrived at it towering over you. She almost crushed you with her shoe as you quickly jumped out of the way. You see her hand above reach forward and open up the door. She walked into the office, making an unbelievable distance in your eyes. You started sprinting too, not wanting to miss out on your chance to get inside, but still, the door was closing and you might not be able to make it in time.

You have the following choices:

1. You make it inside

*Noteb*
2. You get squished in between and die

*Noteb*
3. You get locked outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alectric25 (UN: alectric25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alectric25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/HKRKXH9RF-Giant-Luna