*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/LGMH6QMGF-The-Giant-and-Powerful-Trixie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2321781
You can either be shrunk, a girl or group could grow, or a character or group shrinks.
This choice: She's too far. Get someone else's attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Giant and Powerful Trixie!

    by: Alectric25
The orange girl was way too far for you to get her attention, and you're not really comfortable following her with the looming threat of getting stepped on lurking in your mind. You're going to have to find a student or teacher who was close.

"Stupid Book, how Dare you defy THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE"

You hear your target as you see a teenage girl not too far from you. She has light blue skin and even lighter blue hair. She wore boots, a skirt, and a hoodie and was an altogether attractive girl. She was currently trying to stuff a book into her locker, the problem was that the locker was completely full, and now she was just trying to do something that was impossible.

Running up to the busy girl, the more and more you approached, the more shocked you were. The size of her only made you feel even smaller than you did before. It also doesn't help that her frustrated grunts sounded like monster sounds to you. Loud and angry.

"You Books should listen to Trixie and just get in there Ahhhhh!!!" she said angrily. This girl, who you feel is fair to assume is called Trixie seemed very stubborn. Most people would give up at this point.

"You're never gonna get it in like that. It just won't fit!" you yell up to her.

She heard you and turned around angrily "It will fit if Trixie commands it to fit!" Trixie expected to see some smirking student laughing at her, however no one was there.

"I'm down here" you yell up at her. She followed your voice and looked down. Her eyes went wide when she spotted your body.

"Trixie, please I need your help to grow big!" you shout up at her.

However, when she gained a very mischievous smile, you realized how big of a mistake you just made.

"Trixie's Terrible day has changed.............

You have the following choices:

1. Run for it!

*Noteb*
2. She grabs you in her hands

*Noteb*
3. A third girl shows up just in time

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alectric25 (UN: alectric25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alectric25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321781-Equestria-Girls-Shrinking-and-Growing/cid/LGMH6QMGF-The-Giant-and-Powerful-Trixie