*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emma’s Sister
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/NGMGL4SH6-Emmas-Sister
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: Emma Poll, 18, has a younger sister, Tessa, 12  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emma’s Sister

    by: agent cheiftain
Your name is Emma Poll. You are 18 years old. You are somewhat shy and bookish, not really having too many friends. You do well in school, but you still feel unhappy. You used to be close with your 12 year old sister Tessa, but you’ve been drifting apart recently. Tessa has begun getting interested in the occult, wanting to be a witch. You come home and see your sister surrounded by candles, apparently trying to perform some kind of ritual. You sigh. “Tessa, this witch stuff is starting to get creepy. It was cute when you were a little kid dressing as a witch for Halloween, but you’re almost a teenager.” You say. Your sister smiles in a way that makes you unsettled. She begins to speak in tongues, an odd chanting coming from her mouth. You suddenly feel faint, and pas out.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/NGMGL4SH6-Emmas-Sister