*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Immaturity Curse
  2. Emma’s Sister
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/GQJWG3727-Immaturity-Curse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wake up in your room, but something seems off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Immaturity Curse

    by: agent cheiftain
You wake up with a stir. You realize that you have a stuffed pony in your arms, like you were hugging it tightly. You put it back on the shelf with your other plushies, when you suddenly gain a compulsion to play with them. Sure, your room has always had plushies in it, but you haven’t played with them since you were 9, they were usually for display only. “Why have the plushies if you’re not going to play with them?” You think to yourself, before giving in and sitting down on the floor with a bunch of ponies, pretending that they were on an adventure together. It was then that your sister came in. “It looks like my immaturity curse is working!” You stare at her, before remembering the weird encounter you had yesterday. “Immaturity curse?” You ask her. She smiles wickedly. “Allow me to explain. Every time you see something that is considered “childish” you will be compelled to engage with it in its intended use. Every time you do so, you will become less mentally mature by a year. Not only that, but everyone will begin seeing you as the age you mentally are.” You stare at her skeptically. “Don’t believe me? How old are you?” You reply “17” without thinking much. Your sister smiles again. “You’re 18, Emma!” You stop and think, vaguely recalling your 18th birthday. You gasp, before looking at the clock. You need to get to school! You decide to try to just continue your day, trying to resist doing anything “immature”.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/GQJWG3727-Immaturity-Curse