*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/Y9GR7YB4Z-Now-YOURE-the-weird-one
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wake up in Tessa’s room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Now “YOU’RE” the weird one.

    by: agent cheiftain
You wake up in a room that you recognize as your sister’s. There are occult artifacts all over, pentagrams on the floor, candles surrounding a small alter, and posters of goth bands on the wall. You get up, before going over to her mirror, surprised at what you see. You are wearing black makeup, a gothic dress, and your hair is dyed black. You step out of the room, seeing your sister in the hallway. Oddly, she isn’t dressed like she once was, instead she’s wearing a pink t shirt, jeans, and her hair is its natural blonde instead of being dyed black. You say to her “Tessa, what did you do?” She looked at you confused. “What do you mean?” “That spell you cast obviously.” You reply. She looks at you with a mix of confusion, anger, and for some reason, fear. “You’re the only one here who casts spells, you freak! I already told you, I don’t want any part of your occult crap!” For some reason you feel angry. “It’s not crap!” You reply, before wondering “where did that come from?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/Y9GR7YB4Z-Now-YOURE-the-weird-one