*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476435-A-teddy-Bear-that-can-hypnotize-people
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A teddy Bear that can hypnotize people  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A teddy Bear that can hypnotize people

    by: agent cheiftain
You walk into your room after a long day of school to see your sister sitting on your bed. “Get out of my room, you little brat!” You say, she just smiles. “Okay, but first, I want you to look at this!” She says as she takes out a pink teddy bear. “It’s just a…stupid…bear…” you say as you stare at the swirling pattern on its chest, which entrances you. You can’t look away for one second. You are entranced for lord knows how long, until your sister snaps her fingers. You suddenly snap awake. You look at your sister, she’s giggling. “What’s so funny brat?” You ask. She points towards your bedroom mirror, and you are shocked at what you’re wearing!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476435-A-teddy-Bear-that-can-hypnotize-people