*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/YTYB7Q68X-Barney-Fan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A Barney tee shirt and a diaper.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Barney Fan

    by: agent cheiftain
You gasp. “Barney?! Why am I wearing a Barney shirt and a diaper?” Your sister giggles, holding up the hypnobear, whose stomach starts swirling again. Your mind goes blank. “Now, listen, Mark. From now on, even when you’re not hypnotized, you’ll believe anything I tell you.” The Teddy Bear’s stomach stops spinning, and you wake up. “Like I said, why am I dressed like this?” Your sister giggles. “Don’t you remember, Mark? Barney is your favourite show of all time! Every time you watch it, you are enraptured by it!” You think for a second, your mind filled with memories of you always loving Barney, even when you became too old for it. “All right, but why am I wearing a diaper?” Your sister giggled. “You don’t remember? It’s because…”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/YTYB7Q68X-Barney-Fan