*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/ZDNNFXVKT-Confused-and-collared
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A collar, and nothing else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Confused and collared

    by: agent cheiftain
“What the hell?!” You day out loud. “What the hell happened to my clothes?!” You looked into your closet only to find it completely empty. Your sister giggles. “Don’t you know? You told me you want to be an animal, and animals don’t wear clothes, except for collars!” You thought for a second, and vaguely remember something like that, not realizing that you were still somewhat hypnotized. One of the first suggestions your sister gave you was to believe everything she says, in fact, that was the only suggestion she didn’t remove when she “woke you up”. “You said, oh, yeah, okay, but what animal am I supposed to be?” You reply. Your sister says to you, look closely at your collar, you can figure it out!” You say, looking at your collar, seeing that it has something attached to it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A tag shaped like a bone (Dog)

*Noteb*
2. A small bell (Cat)

*Noteb*
3. A large bell (Cow)

*Noteb*
4. A tag shaped like a carrot (rabbit)

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/ZDNNFXVKT-Confused-and-collared