*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3439168-Visit-some-of-my-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2294494
Your hometown has been taken over by a band of foot-teasing women.
This choice: Visit some of my friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Visit some of my friends

    by: SkullishGuise
It had been a rough week, and I definitely wanted to loosen up by spending time with one of my friends. I opened my closet door and began to search for something to wear while figuring out who I should meet with today.

There was Vicky, a high-spirited girl that I had met my first year in college. Always one to face adversity with a grin, she had really been a source of brightness for me in the past few weeks. We bonded over trips to the lake and the local fair, where she always took the lead in exploring for something new to do. As it turned out, she shared my fetishes for feet and tickling. We had been looking forward to having each other’s feet to ourselves this summer before the Sisters came.

A few blocks away lived Chloe. A shy girl I had known since childhood, and one I had known to be a sweet and kind soul underneath her generally avoidant personality. She always seemed to have her nose in a book or her eyes on a computer screen and, once I got her to open up to me, could spend hours talking about her favorite stories. She had especially taken a liking to genre fiction, and as kids we spent loads of time up in her parents’ apartment reading spooky stories and acting out scenes from her favorite fantasy books. She’s been held up at home trying to study the Sisterhood these past weeks, but just recently sent me a message asking for me to come over.

Alice was the daughter of one of my Dad’s pals, and we spent a lot of time together as kids whenever my family had them over. She's a curvy girl with a constant look of pride in her eyes. A good three years older than me, she delighted in tormenting me as a kid; she was a relentless tease and knew how to push my buttons, especially after she learned about my fetish. She was a master tickler and got every last secret out of me from our frequent tickle fights. We slowly built a bond. She was almost like a big sister: tough on me but still caring. We spent lots of time playing pranks on each other and watching movies whenever she spent the night. But it’s been a while since I’ve seen her. She’s the only friend I haven’t heard from since the Sisterhood took power.

My newest friend, Kim, texted me saying she was going to be hanging at the pool today. She was a loner the first year of college, but after a few classes in women’s studies this year, she had really gained a new confidence and now self-styled as an impassioned feminist and athlete. Though I'm too kind to tell her, she can be pretty rash and too competitive for her own good. She’s the star of the swim team, which lets her show off both her skills and her body, which she says makes her feel more liberated. She regularly tries to kick my butt at any game or sport we play. Even so, we have a close bond, and I try to keep her impulses in check too. And, of course, try even harder not to stare at her fit body when she swims.

Molly was about as close to a stereotypical “punk chick” as there ever was: totally into scene fashion, obsessed with her favorite bands, and drawing as an aspiring artist. She’s got a bit of an edge to her, in a way that would come off as scary if you didn’t know she’s actually just a real softie on the inside. We met at a music festival last summer and really hit it off, hanging out around campus or in coffee shops, showing each other music, and watching her draw. I really came to appreciate her art style, so much so that I knew instantly when I stumbled upon her hidden NSFW account, full of foot tickling art and photos. She had a rough home life, and didn’t come from any means, and was putting herself through school this way. I haven’t told her I know about it, but I guess it doesn’t matter much right now.



By the time I had found the right clothes, my mind was made up. I was going to see…

You have the following choices:

1. Vicky, the peppy explorer

2. Chloe, the nerdy shut-in

3. See the rest of the girls


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkullishGuise (UN: skullishguise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkullishGuise has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3439168-Visit-some-of-my-friends