*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3449113-Chloe-the-nerdy-shut-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2294494
Your hometown has been taken over by a band of foot-teasing women.
This choice: Chloe, the nerdy shut-in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chloe, the nerdy shut-in

    by: SkullishGuise
I decided to check up on Chloe, one of my oldest and dearest friends. She was vague in her last text, but made it clear she wanted me over. Her studies into the Sisterhood would get her into some trouble if they found out. The least I could do was make sure she was okay. I put on some comfortable clothes and shoved off.

The apartment complexes were eerily quiet the past few weeks. Residential areas with more men to subdue meant a higher presence of the Sisterhood's policegirls. Slowly the guys who lived around here started turning into shut-ins, only venturing out whenever necessary. I'd heard stories from Chloe of her neighbors being stopped right outside their homes for impromptu strip searches, always leading to a full-on tickle interrogation until the victim was left gasping for air on the side of the road.

I reached her door at the third floor, and rang the bell. A pair of eyes peeked out from her window’s blinds, and just a moment later, Chloe opened the door. Before I could say a word, she took me by the wrist and pulled me into her dark home, locking the door behind us.

“I’m so glad to see you. You didn’t get stopped, did you?” There was a lot of anxiety in her voice. She’d always been a loner, but the isolation and the constant hysterical laughing right outside was obviously getting to her.

“No, I’m fine, really.” I said, “I just got your message and wanted to see what was up. Are you okay?”

She sighed, her arms drooping to her sides.

“Been better.”

My eyes were adjusting to the dark of her home, and I could pick out piles of books and old plates strewn about the living room, only the glow of the computer from her room down the hall providing much light. Chloe herself was a little disheveled, with frizzy hair up in a bun, chipped black polish on her fingers and toes, and wearing just an old tank top with a pair of pajama pants.

“Sorry to make you come all the way out here…”

“What, did you think I was going to miss spending time with a friend just because I was afraid of being tickled?” I tried to play it cool. It gained a soft smile out of the girl, but her stance was still reserved. “Hey, I’ve been stressed inside a lot too. Why don’t we make the most of it and be stressed inside together?” She sighed in relief and smiled a little bigger.

“Thanks.” She motioned for me to come to her room.

“So what was the text about the other day? Did you want to hang out, or…?” She was silent as she opened the door with the glow underneath, but as we stepped in, I got my answer:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkullishGuise (UN: skullishguise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkullishGuise has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3449113-Chloe-the-nerdy-shut-in