*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3448541-Vicky-the-peppy-explorer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2294494
Your hometown has been taken over by a band of foot-teasing women.
This choice: Vicky, the peppy explorer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Vicky, the peppy explorer

    by: SkullishGuise
I could use some cheering up, and Vicky would be just the girl for that. I got changed into some durable shorts and a shirt, and put a few essentials in my backpack. It seemed like every other visit to her place ended with her convincing me to go along on some kind of outing.

I slinked out of my house and out into the summer sun. Already I felt better as I made my way down to her place. Things had gotten so weird around here, so it would be nice to get away from it by spending time with one of my closest friends. After a quick jog I was at her home. There were no lights on as I looked up at the front door, but the gate to the fenced-in back yard was left ajar. I peeked through.

Vicky laid on the grass looking up at the sky. Her hair framed her face in a soft curve as her eyes were staring off into the sky. I'd seen that stare before; it was the one she made when she was in deep contemplation. Her clothes were like mine but a more feminine: a set of dangerously-short shorts and a button-up shirt tied into a knot hem at the bottom, bearing both a little of her midriff and the full length of her legs. She'd slipped out of her sandals and laid barefoot, her heels just barely obscured by the freshly-mowed lawn.

"Hiya. Looking for me?" Vicky's face turned to mine, wearing that same cute grin she always gave when she saw me. She sat up. "You're just in time! I was hoping you'd show up, I had a feeling you would!"

"You could have just called, you know. We can't all be psychic like you, Victoria." She rolled her eyes at the sound of me teasing her with her full name. She pat the ground beside her.

"Come over. I have a surprise for you..."

I did as she requested. She looked at me with an excited grin before explaining:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkullishGuise (UN: skullishguise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkullishGuise has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294494-Attack-of-the-Barefoot-Women/cid/3448541-Vicky-the-peppy-explorer